April 24, 2014
11:23 am

Business Line:

(815) 434-6050

On Air Line:

(815) 433-1430
   

Kitchen fire ruins Ottawa home

news@ottawaradio.net
Ottawa, Ill. -- Ottawa fire fighters say nobody was hurt when a cooking fire spread from a stove to the rest of the kitchen in the 1500 block of W. Madison St. Sunday morning. It happened at a home Bridget Meely rents from Denny McGill. The fire department says throwing water on burning grease wasn’t the thing to do. There’s an estimated $30,000 to the home and $15,000 to the contents.
 
Filed Under :
Location : Ottawa
 
 
FYI Section
Event Calendar

Events for WCMY